Patrick Hopf is an associate lawyer with experience primarily in the area of family law. He also practices in the areas of real estate, civil litigation, corporate law, and estate law. Patrick has experience at all levels of Court in Saskatchewan. He is presently the President of a Saskatchewan organization promoting access to justice in French and the Saskatchewan regional representative of the national federation.
Patrick is bilingual and provides legal services in both English and French. He is also conversant in Korean
- Bachelor of Science, University of Calgary (first class honours), 2004
- Master of Science, University of Western Ontario, 2010
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan (distinction), 2014
- President of the the Association des juristes d’expression française de la Saskatchewan (l’AJEFS)
- Saskatchewan regional representative of the Fédération des associations de juristes d’expression française (le FAJEF).
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Collaborative Lawyers Association