At Nychuk & Company we are taking steps to reduce the possibility of the spread of infection:
- All surfaces in our Reception area and meetings rooms are regularly sanitized.
- All reading materials, including newspapers and magazines, are removed.
- Only disposable cups are provided to clients for water, coffee, and tea.
- No member of our team has travelled outside of Canada in the past few months. We will ensure that any person returning from outside of Canada will be asked to self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- To encourage social distancing and reduce the possibility of community spread of this virus, we are asking that all non-essential meetings be conducted by phone. If you do not feel comfortable conducting your meeting with your lawyer by phone, please ask them about the potential of Skype and/or Facetime meetings.
- We would ask all people attending at our office to not enter if you have fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- People attending at our office are also asked to sanitize your hands upon entering using the hand sanitizer available at the Reception desk. Please also maintain physical distancing of 2 meters.