David Flett practices exclusively in the area of family law. He is a Qualified Arbitrator and can assist in settling a wide variety of disputes outside of the Courts. He is able to offer unbundled legal services, providing advice and assistance to guide self-represented litigants through the court process. David has experience at all levels of court in Saskatchewan including several years’ experience as a Senior Crown Prosecutor.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Regina (1994)
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan (1994)
- ADR Institute of Canada Course in Arbitration (2010)
- Saskatchewan, 1995
- Manitoba, 1998
- Past Chairperson of the South Saskatchewan Family Law Branch of the Canadian Bar Association.
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- ADR Institute of Canada
- ADR Institute of Saskatchewan
- Recognized as a Family Arbitrator pursuant to The Arbitration (Family Dispute Resolution) Amendment Act, 2018