Joanne Moser, Q.C.
Joanne Moser’s practice concentrates on family law matters, wills and estates, and real estate. Since 1997, Joanne has been appointed by Regina City Council to the Board of Revision to hear property tax assessment appeals. She is presently the Chair of the Board. In 2011, Joanne was appointed by the Government of Saskatchewan to the Social Services Appeal Board, and she is presently the co-chair of the Board. Joanne has appeared before all levels of Court, including the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto, 1990
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Saskatchewan (distinction), 1993
- Saskatchewan, 1994
- Certified Judge for the Canadian Baton Twirling Federation
- President of the Canadian Baton Twirling Federation
- Member of the World Baton Twirling Federation Board of Directors.
Awards & Recognition
- Queen’s Counsel, 2017
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan