Madlin Lucyk was called to the Bar in 2017 after completing her articles with Nychuk & Company. Madlin practices primarily in the areas of family and civil law. She has run trials in both Provincial and Queen’s Bench Court.
Madlin is fluent in Spanish, and can converse in Portuguese and Cree.
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan , 2016
- Madlin worked with the Law Society and colleague lawyers from across the province to review and revise the CPLED program, which is an admission prerequisite for future lawyers.
Awards & Recognition:
- In High school, Madlin attended a private girls academy in Rhode Island where she graduated as Valedictorian
- In University, Madlin scored in the first decile of applicants to the Saskatchewan College of Medicine
- During Law school Madlin worked at a large Saskatoon law firm where she enjoyed exposure to a range of practice areas
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Canadian Bar Association