Riley joined Nychuk & Company in 2013 after completing his articles in Weyburn. He practices in the areas of family law, child protection, adoption, real estate, wills and estates. He has appeared before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan including the Court of Queen’s Bench and the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal.
Riley’s family practice involves advising clients on issues concerning division of property, custody, access, child support and spousal support. In addition to representing clients in court, Riley is also a trained collaborative lawyer who works to resolve matters outside the formal court process.
Riley’s real estate practice involves handling both residential and commercial transactions. If you are buying, selling, or refinancing, Riley can help.
Riley was raised on a family farm two hours southeast of Regina where his family still resides. In his spare time, Riley enjoys playing hockey, reading, and public speaking.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Regina (distinction), 2009
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan (distinction), 2012
- Saskatchewan, 2013
- Volunteer at Regina Free Legal Clinic (Pro Bono Saskatchewan)
- Wascana Toastmasters Club (former President)
Awards & Recognition
- Member of the 2012 University of Saskatchewan Western Moot Team, winners of the 2012 Sopinka Cup (national trial advocacy competition)
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan Inc.